Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blue & Distressed

"Oh Zara! Take all my money!" I exclaimed. I walked into Zara on a casual Saturday afternoon to return something with the absolute intention of not purchasing anything else, annnnd walked out with a new pair of jeans. Zara is definitely not a place for the weak willed. Also I kinda hate JustFab because if you don't remember to "skip the month" you get charged a credit. So hello to new shoes June. As a student I'm definitely limited to what I can buy and this month...let's just say my debit card cried tears.



Guilty of also buying a new purse and sunglasses which were the only things that were on my want list. I invested in a good pair of RayBans because I HAD a pair that have grown legs and walked out of my life. Let's all take a moment to shed bloody tears. I stuck with the classic aviator style I know I'd love for years to come. The purse is from F21 and for $30 it fits my laptop and textbooks and doesn't look too shabby so I'm happy. Shabby, happy. See what I did there? *Takes a bow*




Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Jacket: Dynamite | Top: Anne Klein (Via Marshalls) | Jeans: Zara | Bag: F21 | Shoes: JustFab Luxe

Anyways, there's nothing I can do about it now. New stuff June! :) Be prepared to see these new additions to my closet in the next two thosand blog posts. 

Cheers, 

Follow me : Bloglovin' | Instagram | Lookbook.nu | Twitter | This Blog 

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yah! Surprisingly they're my only non neutral pair of shoes I own.

      Delete
  2. Love this basic look, your jeans are cool and the shoes are the perfect pop of colour for this outfit.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! Love that pop of blue!

    iamchiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look!! those shoessss!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. Love the outfit. Can I have those shoes?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with those shoes girl! xoxo

    http://hansenandheidelberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that jacket and the shoes!!! Looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh love your blue heels! I haven't tried JustFab yet but some of my friends did and the shoes they received are wonderful (shall i? :P) PS. that's why I don't go to ZARA in case I know what I want to get (but still need to be extra caution! lol) <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Food Adventure: LA
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) & about JustFab...ahaha they're alrighttt. I prefer the luxe line which is slightly more expensive because they use better quality materials. Also, if you forget to skip a month they automatically charge you a credit. Which has been my problem since I can be really forgetful! lol!

      Delete
  9. I tend to avoid walking into stores like Zara so I'm not tempted to blow my wallet! Great business casual outfit.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're really funny, Mariah! Some really witty writing, I like it ;)
    What's JustFab?

    http://taleofthegreat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm glad someone either than myself finds me hilarious.

      JustFab is online subscription site. It's like subscribing to a magazine and getting a new magazine every month, except JustFab has shoes and more recently accessories. You pay $39.95 monthly and most shoes are that price (except for the "luxe" line--which is slightly more expensive because they use real leather and suede). The great thing about it is that there's no obligation to purchase, if you don't want to purchase anything you have until a couple of days (not exactly sure of the number) in the beginning of the month to "skip". But the thing is...sometimes I forget to skip and if you forget to skip you still get charged a credit of $39.95 which is nonrefundable. So that's why sometimes unwillingly I end up buying a new pair of shoes. lol! I hope that cleared it up :)

      Delete

xoxo


Back to Top