Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oversized Jacket & Camo Bottoms

Jacket - F21 (Sale)
Over-dramatic pose. Check.
Shoes - Pegabo (Hudson's Bay) / Pants - F21 / Top - Thrifted
Necklace - F21

Happy Sunday! 

I bought this jacket on the F21 30% off sale deal (I went a little cray on the sale). It was a lot bigger than I thought (I picked it up online), but I thought I'd make it work. I don't own too many over sized items so I thought I might as well rock this jacket. I paired it with some other tough pieces like my camo pants and chain necklace also from F21 (Being decked out in F21 wasn't intentional). My favorite booties last seen here and purse last seen here finish the outfit perfectly.

------

On another note I just wanted to share this quote and some thoughts in my head.

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand." - Henri Nouwen

I'm learning that I could count my true friends with only one hand and I'm ok with that. Thank you to my friends and family who have supported me through it all.

Have an amazing week. Reminding myself and you to share the love with those around you. 


Love,

Mariah-Ruthel


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top