Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 2014 - Ipsy Glam Bag

I've been purchasing the monthly ipsy glam bags since October 2013 so this is my sixth glam bag. I have to say I haven't been too pleased with my glam bags. So far I've only received a few products I actually like and I've been considering cancelling my subscription. But this March's glam bag wasn't so bad, except maybe for the blue liquid eyeliner. I could see my self incorporating these products into my daily routine. It's $10 for the bag itself, and with shipping to Canada I pay around $15 per month.


I received four sample products this month. Every month you receive either four or five random sample and deluxe sample products. The samples you get are influenced by this quiz you take when signing up and how you rate the products you receive every month.
  • bareMinerals Lipstick in Marvelous Moxie - Get Ready
  • PIXI - Flawless Beauty Primer
  • NYX - Love In Rio 3 Color Shadow Palette 
  • Chella Liquid Eyeliner in Indigo Blue
This lipstick is super creamy and has a little gloss to it and it goes on smooth and pigmented. I'm not sure about its lasting power.
This primer has crazy sheen and it more like a highlighter than a primer. I definitely don't suggest using this for its intended purpose.
The pink shimmer and champagne shimmer are almost identical and I don't really see the need of having them both in this trio. Nonetheless its a very pretty and pigmented eyeshadow trio.
I like the application and the brush. To bad its in a color I'll probably never wear personally. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top