Monday, February 24, 2014

Photo Diary - Hotdogs & Bubble Tea

Oh hey Mr. in the back. lol
Dress - F21 (Sale) / Faux Leather Jacket - Zara / Hoodie - Nike / Bag - Thrifted (Marino Orlandi - definitely my favorite thrift store find!) / Shoes - Luxe / Tights - Wal-Mart

It's bears and I's x# "monthaversary," so naturally we went out for hotdogs and bubble tea (my favorite combo). Words can't even describe how amazing bear is. Thanks for taking pictures of me bear lol. Happy monthaversary. 

I bought this dress for $10 at f21 on their get 30% off sale deal. If you can find it grab it! $10, comfortable, stylish. What else can you ask? I paired it with my Nike hoodie last seen on my last post here, and my faux leather jacket last seen here.

I found this purse neglected at the back of my closet. I've been predominately using bags big enough for school, but since its reading week I've opted for a smaller bag. I found it at a thrift store two years ago for less than $20 and it was one of the best purchases I've ever made. Turns out its a real leather bag made in Italy by Marino Orlandi, and their bags aren't cheap. So that's what I call winning. 

I hope you guys had an amazing day. Remember to enjoy every moment. A reminder for you and for me. 

Love, 

Mariah-Ruthel 

P.s. The more pictures I take in public the less awkward I start to feel about strangers watching. Hehe it happens. 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top